Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Is it you??

So as you may or may not know, I am on the hunt for the perfect foundation. I went to Sephora because I wanted to try Nars Sheer Matte and Makeup Forever HD foundations. Unfortunately the color I needed in Nars was discontinued. So the lady at Sephora got the Makeup Forever one for me to try. She put it on my face and it was a perfect match. I wasn't ready to buy it because I wanted to try it out all day on my face. The lady then insisted on giving me a sample. The next day I tried it out again and I noticed it looked very dull on my face and not very flattering at all. There goes another foundation scratched off my list. My Mac Studio Fix is a bit too yellow and it breaks me out!! The HD is a bit too dull. Do you all have any suggestions of some foundations I can try? Please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment