Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 8, 2011

ShopaHAULic**

So over the past few days, I did some shopping and I bought a few things. I was looking for a nude lipstick that would look good on me, so I did some research and found a few Mac lipsticks : Fresh brew, Siss(discontinued), Freckletone. The 1 that I decided to buy was Fresh Brew. I also bought a 217 blending brush. Then I went to ULTA and I bought L'Oreal Infallible lip gloss in 515 Undeniable Mauve. I did do a makeup look using these items. I recreated MakeupbyLeinaBaaaby's look on YouTube in the video "Rihanna Club Makeup" using the colors that I have. Here are some pictures:

I used my 120 color palette that I bought on Ebay. The liner is Maybelline Line Stiletto. Mascara: Maybelline the colossal volume express.  On the lips I'm wearing Mac Fresh brew and over it I have l'oreal undeniable mauve. Hope you like!






No comments:

Post a Comment