Total Pageviews

Friday, January 28, 2011

Foundation!

So I wanted to try out a new foundation. I heard about revlon colorstay and I decided to try it out. The revlon colostay I bought in the combination oily and color: cappuccino. I tried it on and it was way too dark for me. If I had bought the next shade lighter(caramel), it would have been way too light for me. So for a con, I would have to say that there is not a wide color range. I also noticed in the store that cappuccino in the normal to dry formula was lighter than the combo oily cappuccino ????However it is a good foundation and I would recommend to anyone that can find their color match.
Here are some pictures I took of my Mac Studio fix in NC50  and the Revlon Colorstay in  Cappuccino:



I also bought the iman liquid radiance foundation in the shade earth 1. I knew since the name has "radiance" in it that there would be some shimmer in it, but this foundation had way tooo much shimmer. I tried it on and it looked like I sprayed my face in gold!! I have tried the revlon photo ready and that foundation also contains shimmer, but the iman foundation beat that by far. Needless to say I returned it asap.

The next foundations I would like to try are Nars sheer matte, Makeup Forever HD, and Bobbi Brown natural finish long lasting. The only thing keeping me from buying them now is the price, but one day soon *sighs*

1 comment: